– Less expensive compared to steel strapping
– Non-abrasive, non-marring
– Safer to use, handle, and dispose
– Requires one tool to tension
– Up to 4X lighter, easier to carry
– Can be hand tied in some cases
– Clean, will not stain or rust
– Edge guards may not be needed
– Elastic memory keeps loads tight
– AAR approved sizes available
Composite Strap (Cord Strap) is the latest development in non-metallic shipping strapping technology and most commonly used. Made from High Tensity Polyester Filament yarns embedded in a polymer coating, Composite strapping is often referred to as “Synthetic Steel”.
Incorporating all the beneﬁts of bonded and woven poly strapping, Composite strapping oﬀers additional advantages like high abrasion resistance and the highest possible joint eﬃciency in the buckle. These capabilities are completely unaﬀected by climatic circumstances. Composite Strap oﬀers the highest printing quality and can be supplied in a wide variety of ﬁne colors.
Composite Strap can be applied in a limitless number of applications. It is known to be the safer,stronger, easier to use and cost eﬀective alternative to almost all applications where steel strapping is currently being used.
|Product code||Width (in mm)||Thickness (in mm)||Break strength (in kg)||Coil Length (in m)||Core Diameter (in mm)||Coils per Pallette|